731. What is the pipe called which lifts water from a reservoir to a greater height than the initial level in the supply reservoir ?
D. Pressure pipeline
732. Which of the following assumptions enables the Euler’s equation of motion to be integrated ?
A. The fluid is incompressible
B. The fluid is non-viscous
C. The continuity equation is satisfied
D. The flow is rotational and incompressible
733. Fluid flow at increasing rate through a diverging pipe is an example of ______________ flow?
A. Steady uniform
B. Non-steady uniform
C. Steady non-uniform
D. Non-steady non-uniform
734. Theoretical head developed by a centrifugal pump does not depend upon the _____________ the impeller?
A. Radius of
B. Speed of
C. Fluid velocity leaving
D. None of these
735. Re/NFr is called the _____________ number?
736. Co-efficient of velocity is ___________________ the coefficient of discharge?
A. Less than
B. More than
C. Equal to
D. Not related to
737. The terminal velocity of a particle moving through a fluid varies as dp n. What is the value of n’ for Newton’s law regime ?
738. Which of the following is not concerned with the fluid-particle interaction ?
A. Drag co-efficient
B. Froude number
C. Galileo number
D. Weber number
739. The ____________ is measured by a piezometric opening?
A. Dynamic pressure
B. Static pressure
C. Total pressure
D. Point velocity
740. Absolute viscosity of a fluid is a function of the __________ of the fluid?
B. Pressure & temperature
C. Shearing stress
D. Both B. & C.
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.