321. Hydrogen in liquid steels is dissolved_________________?
A. As tiny gas bubbles
B. In the atomic form
C. In the ionic form
D. In the molecular form
322. Nickel and ______________ are the alloying element added in steel to increase its toughness?
323. The lightest non-inflammable gas is_________________?
324. The surface tension of a liquid, at critical temperature is____________________?
D. Same as that at any other temperature
325. ‘Amortization’ in respect of financial obligation of a company means the_____________________?
A. Liquidation of financial obligations on instalment basis
B. Commitment of financial obligation on priority
C. Liquidation of all the obsolete equipments of the company
D. Modernisation of the plant equipments
326. The same volume of all gases is representative of their_____________________?
A. Specific gravities
C. Gas characteristic constants
D. Molecular weights
327. The function of neutral flux used in the pyrometallurgy of metal extraction is to increase the _____________ of the slag ?
328. For infinite parallel planes having emissivities ε1 & ε2, the interchange factor for radiation from surface 1 to surface 2 is given by__________________?
A. (ε1 + ε2)/ε1.ε2
B. ε1.ε2/(ε1 + ε2 – ε1.ε2)
D. ε1 + ε2
329. Wave length of X-rays is about 1 angstrom; however it cannot pass through a sheet of ________________?
330. Which of the following is an unconventional source of energy ?
A. Thermal power
B. Hydroelectric power
C. Nuclear-fusion power
D. Solar power
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.