391. Fog is an example of colloidal system of___________________?
A. Solid dispersed in gas
B. Solid dispersed in liquid
C. Liquid dispersed in gas
D. Gas dispersed in liquid
392. _________________ is the most suitable lubricant for drawing mild steel wires?
C. Sodium stearate
D. Lime water
393. Use of flux during soldering is done to__________________?
A. Increase fluidity of solder by lowering its melting temperature
B. Prevent oxide formation
C. Wash away surplus solder
D. Full up the joint gap
A. Are good conductor of heat & electricity
B. Act as electron donors with metals & as electron acceptor with non-metals
C. Are not necessarily solids at room temperature
D. Are compounds that exhibit both metallic & non-metallic properties to some extent and are
exemplified by elements like germanium, silicon & boron
395. If a nuclear reactor produces more fissile nuclear fuel than it consumes, then it is called a _____________ reactor?
396. Aluminum is extracted from____________________?
D. None of these
397. Out of the following, the joint produced by ______________ has the lowest strength?
398. Copper deposits are found in India at the following location ?
399. Which of the following is an undesirable property of slag produced during the Pyrometallurgical method of metal extraction from its ore ?
A. High fusibility & fluidity
B. High thermal conductivity
C. Low density
D. High chemical activity
400. Dies for wire drawing are generally made of__________________?
A. Mild steel
B. Stainless steel
D. High carbon steel
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.