291. At the point of boundary layer separation in fluid flow, the _____________________?
A. Shear stress is maximum
B. Velocity gradient is flat
C. Density variation is maximum
D. Shear stress is zero
292. In case of condensers & evaporators operating under given terminal conditions, LMTD (logarithmic mean temperature difference) for counter flow as compared to that for parallel flow is__________________?
D. Much more
293. _______________ property of steel increases by addition of large amount of silicon in it?
294. When the wavelength of incident X-rays increases, the angle of diffraction__________________?
C. Remain constant
D. Shows no systematic variation
295. Liquid nitrogen containers can be made from ___________________?
A. Ferritic stainless steel
B. HSLA steel
D. Austenitic stainless steel
296. To counteract the bad effects of strain hardening on a cold formed part, it must be ______________________?
297. The thermodynamic law, PVy = constant, is not followed by the __________________?
A. Free expansion of an ideal gas
B. Adiabatic expansion of steam in turbine
C. Adiabatic compression of air
D. Ideal compression of air
298. Material of construction of foundry crucible is _________________?
B. Stainless steel
D. Cast iron
299. _______________ test determines the yield strength, Young’s modulus of elasticity, percentage reduction in area & percentage elongation of a material ?
D. None of these
300. Bad odour in sanitary latrines is reduced by periodically sprinkling_____________________?
A. Bleaching powder
B. Lime powder
C. Aluminium sulphate
D. None of these
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.