501. High speed steel should have high___________________?
B. Wear resistance
D. Both B. & C.
502. Aqueous nitric acid is stored in ______________ vessel?
A. Plain carbon steel
B. Stainless steel
C. Cast iron
D. Thermosetting plastic material
503. 18/8 stainless steel means, that it contains__________________?
A. 18% chromium and 8% nickel
B. 18% chromium and 8% molybdenum
C. 18% nickel and 8% chromium
D. 18% molybdenum and 8% chromium
504. A fluid is a substance that
A. Always sxpands until it fills any container
B. is practically imcompressible
C. deforms continuously when subjected to a shear stress no matter how small that shear stress may be
D. cannot be subjected to shear stress
505. Pick out the exothermic reaction out of the following ?
A. C + H2O = CO + H2
B. CaC2 + H2O = Ca(OH)2 + C2H2
C. MgCO3 = MgO + CO2
D. All (A), B. and (C)
506. Newtons law of viscosity relates
A. pressure velocity and viscosity
B. shear stress and rate of angular deformation in a fluid
C. temperature viscosity and velocity
D. pressure temperature viscosity and rate of angular deformation in a fluid.
507. Falling drops of rain acquire spherical shape on account of
D. surface tension
508. The bulk modulus of elasticity for a liquid
A. is independent of temperature
B. increases with the pressure
C. has the dimensions of volume
D. is independent of pressure.
509. The bulk modulus of elasticity for a liquid has the units
510. Viscosity has the dimensions
D. F-1L2T where dimensions M L and T are used for force length and time.
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.