381. Tin based white metals are used, where bearings are subjected to___________________?
A. High pressure & load
B. Low pressure & load
C. High temperature
D. Large surface wear
382. Hydro-cyclone is a____________________?
B. wet classifier
C. Dry classifier
D. Magnetic separator
383. Which of the following does not discharge the dust collected as a dry solid?
A. Electrostatic precipitator
B. Wet scrubber
C. Bag filter
D. Gravity settling chamber
384. The friction factor for the turbulent fluid flow in a rough pipe does not depend upon the_________________?
A. Pipe roughness & pipe diameter
B. Fluid velocity
C. Type of flowing fluid
D. Both B. & C.
385. A solar cell converts the sunlight directly into ______________ energy?
386. In extrusion of metals, which of the following statement is true ?
A. Speed of the extruded material is same as that of ram speed
B. Redundant work is a function of the die angle
C. Relative motion between the billet surface and the container wall is always present
D. Hollow ram is used for indirect extrusion
387. X-rays are__________________?
A. Positively charged
B. Negatively charged
D. Of higher wavelength than visible light
388. Wrought iron does not have__________________?
A. Uniform strength in all directions
B. Ability to hold protective coating
C. High ductility & corrosion resistance
D. Easily weldable characteristics
389. Square steel key is normally strong in failure by shear & crushing. Keys are normally made of _______________ steel bars?
A. Hot rolled mild
B. Cold rolled mild
D. Machinable stainless
390. A jet engine turbine blade is normally manufactured by____________________?
B. Shell molding
C. Investment casting
D. Pressure die casting
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.