751. The rate of shear versus the shear stress curves are time dependent for _____________ fluid?
C. Both A. & B.
D. Neither A. nor B.
753. In case of a centrifugal pump, the ratio of total delivered pressure to pressure developed with the impeller is called the _____________ efficiency?
754. A fluid whose apparent viscosity increases with shear rate is termed as the _____________ fluid?
755. In case of isentropic flow, the speed of sound in an ideal gas is proportional to (where, T = absolute temperature) ?
756. In the laminar boundary layer flow over a flat plate, the ratio (δ/x) varies as: (where, ‘δ’ is the boundary layer thickness and ‘x’ is the distance from the leading edge in the direction of flow)?
757. In case of isentropic flow, the speed of sound in an ideal gas is proportional to (where M = molecular weight of the gas) ?
758. Foot valves provided in pumps are ____________ valves?
B. Three/four way
C. Pressure reducing
D. Directional control
759. Which of the following can be used for the direct measurement of volumetric flow rate of slurry ?
D. Pitot tube
760. The maximum delivery pressure of compressors can be upto _____________ atmospheres?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.