981. Corresponding to Nusselt number in heat transfer, the dimensionless group in mass transfer is the ________________ number?
982. Adsorption is a unit operation which generally involves _______________ systems?
983. Molarity is defined as the number of gm moles of solute per ________________ of solvent?
984. Sand is dried in foundries in a ______________________drier?
B. Fluidised bed
985. Which of the following equipments is not used for liquid dispersion ?
A. Wetted wall towers
B. Packed towers
C. Venturi scrubbers
D. Agitated vessels
986. The solvent used in liquid-liquid extraction should have _______________ less than one?
B. Distribution co-efficient
C. Both A. and B.
D. Neither A. nor B.
987. Out of the following gas-liquid contacting devices, for a given set of operating conditions, gas pressure drop is the least in ______________ tower?
A. Wetted wall
B. Bubble cap
C. Perforated tray
988. Equilibrium moisture of a solid is equal to the total moisture minus free moisture. Which of the following substances will have maxi-mum equilibrium moisture ?
A. Anthracite coal
B. Rag paper
D. Inorganic solids
990. _______________ number indicates the ratio of the rates of the heat and mass transfer incase of a cooling tower?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.