341. Cementite is in the lamellar form in the _____________________ phase of steel ?
342. Brazing is the joining of metals_____________________?
A. Without melting the base metal
B. With a non-ferrous filler
C. Both A. & B.
D. Neither A. nor (B)
343. Midrex process of sponge iron production uses reformed natural gas as the reducing agent, which uses iron ore in the form of_________________?
344. Specific gravity of a metal, which weighs 5 kg in air and 4 kg when submerged in water, will be_____________________?
345. Which of the following low melting alloy containing bismuth and lead is used for electric fuse ?
A. Wood’s metal
B. Babbitt metal
C. Monel metal
346. Carbide tipped cutting tools are manufactured by powder metallurgy techniques and have a composition of_____________________?
A. 90% tungsten carbide and 10% cobalt
B. 70% aluminium oxide & 30% silica
C. 30% nickel, 15% chromium & 55% tungsten
D. 65% tungsten & 35% zirconium
347. The mechanism which changes the value of manipulated variable in response to the output signal from the control unit is called the___________________?
A. Final control element
B. On-off control
C. Floating control action
D. None of these
348. The substance used as a smoke screen in warfare is___________________?
349. Increasing sulphur content in pig iron tends to make it ________________?
D. Ductile & malleable
350. Fahrenheit and Centigrade scales have the same readings at _____________________?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.