841. The curve of metacentre for a floating body ____________ the curve of buoyancy?
A. Is always below
B. Is the evolute of
C. Intersects at right angle
D. Is tangential to
842. What is the ratio of total kinetic energy of fluid passing per second to the value obtained on the basis of average velocity (for laminar flow through a circular pipe) ?
843. Gradually varying fluid flow is an example of ____________ flow?
A. Non-steady uniform
B. Non-steady non-uniform
C. Steady uniform
D. Steady non-uniform
844. The head loss in turbulent flow in pipe is proportional to(where, V = velocity of fluid through the pipe) ?
845. Weber number is the ratio of inertial force to _____________ force?
A. Surface tension
846. Hydraulic _____________ works on the principle of Pascal’s law of transmission of fluid pressure?
847. The discharge through a semi-circular weir varies as (where, H = Head of liquid.) ?
848. The valve used for very remote and accurate control of fluid is a _____________ valve?
849. Quicksand is an example of a __________ fluid?
A. Bingham plastic
D. Pseudo plastic
850. The fluid velocity varies as the cube of the cylindrical pipe diameter in case of steady state laminar flow at constant pressure drop for ____________ fluid?
D. Bingham plastic
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.