201.Sodium ______________ has inverted solubility curve i.e. its solubility increases with the lowering of temperature?
A. Carbonate (monohydrate)
202. The accumulation in a steady state combustion process, burning 1 kg mole of carbon with 1 kg mole of oxygen thereby producing 1 kg mole of carbon dioxide, is _____________ kg mole?
203. According to the kinetic theory, the thermal conductivity of a monatomic gas is proportional to___________________?
204. Which of the following has the least (almost negligible) effect on the solubility of a solute in a solvent ?
B. Nature of solute
D. Nature of solvent
205. Volume occupied by one gm mole of a gas at S.T.P. is ____________________?
A. 22.4 litres
B. 22400 litres
C. 22.4 c.c
D. 359 litres
206. In a mixture of benzene vapor and nitrogen gas at a total pressure of 900 mm Hg, if the absolute humidity of benzene is 0.2 kg benzene/kg nitrogen, the partial pressure of benzene in mm Hg is__________________?
207. The vapour pressure of water is given by, in Psat = A – (5000/T), where A is a constant, Psat is the vapour pressure in atm. and T is the temperature in K. The vapor pressure of water in atm. at 50°C is approximately__________________?
208. Disappearance of snow in subzero weather exemplifies the process of_________________?
209. The most convenient way of expressing solution concentration is in terms of___________________?
A. Mole fraction
210. Elements in a periodic table are arranged in order of their__________________?
A. Atomic number
B. Mass number
C. Atomic weight
D. Metallic characteristics