811. A stream tube is that, which has ______________________ cross-section entirely bounded by stream lines?
A. A circular
B. Any convenient
C. A small
D. A large
812. Which of the following is not an advantage of fluidisation from transfer operation point of view ?
A. Intimate contact of the fluid with all parts of the solid particles
B. Lower fluid pumping power requirement
C. Minimisation of temperature variation
D. Prevention of particle segregation
813. What is the speed of sound (m/sec) in ordinary water ?
814. Fanning friction factor is equal to (where, fB = Blasius friction factor) ?
815. _____________ forces do not act in case of fluid flow ?
816. Out of the following flow measuring devices, which one incurs the maximum installation cost as well as pressure loss ?
A. Flow nozzle
817. Non-colloidal solution is an example of the _______________ fluid?
818. The length of the tube necessary for the boundary layer to reach the centre of the tube and for fully developed flow to be established is called the _____________ length?
C. Prandtl mixing
D. None of these
819. Rubber latex is an example of ______________ fluid?
C. Pseudo plastic
D. Bingham plastic
820. Discharge from a 24 inch pipe of water at 10 ft/sec will be _____________ ft3/sec?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.