331. Temperature of hot gases flowing in a pipe is measured by a thermocouple inserted in the thermal well. The thermal well made of ______________ will facilitate the most accurate measurement of the temperature ?
332. Silicon in steel__________________?
A. Makes it usable in almost all magnetic circuits where alternating current is used
B. Increases its electrical resistivity and decreases the hysteresis loss
C. Is present upto 5% & 4% respectively when used in transformers & motor armatures
D. All ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘C’
333. Super heating of steam is done at constant___________________?
334. Corrosion is____________________?
A. A physical phenomenon
B. A chemical phenomenon
C. Same as erosion
D. An uncontrollable phenomenon
335. Which of the following phenomenon will exhibit the minimum heat transfer ?
B. Forced convection in air
C. Free convection in air
D. Conduction in air
336. Which of the following metals cannot be hot worked at room temperature ?
337. Which of the following equipments is used for liquid dispersion ?
A. Packed column
B. Venturi scrubber
C. Bubble cap plate column
D. Wetted wall column
338. Limestone is added in the blast furnace (during pig iron manufacture) to______________________?
A. Form slag by combining with impurities
B. Supply heat by undergoing exothermic reaction with impurities
C. Reduce the coke consumption
D. Reduce slag viscosity
339. The boiling & freezing points on a newly defined temperature scale in degree ‘D’ are 400°D & 100°D respectively. The temperature reading corresponding to 60°C on this new temperature scale will be equal to _____________ °D ?
340. Difference at any instant between the value of the controlled variable and the set point is called the__________________?
B. Derivative time
C. Error ratio
D. Differential gap
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.