652. An equipotential line is _____________ to the velocity vector at every point?
D. None of these
653. A Newtonian liquid (ρ = density, μ = viscosity) is flowing with velocity „v‟ in a tube of diameter ‘D’. Let Δp be the pressure drop across the length ‘L’. For a laminar flow, Δp is proportional to_________________?
655. During ageing of fluid carrying pipes, the__________________?
A. Pipe becomes smoother with use
B. Friction factor increases linearly with time
C. Absolute roughness decreases with time
D. Absolute roughness increases linearly with time
656. In fluid flow, the stagnation point is defined as a point, where the _____________ is zero?
A. Flow velocity
C. Total energy
D. All A., B. and C.
657. A hydraulic ram acts as a/an ______________ pump?
D. Parallel cylinder
658. Viscosity of water is about _____________ times that of air at room temperature?
659. Sewage sludge is an example of the ______________ fluid?
A. Bingham plastic
C. Pseudo plastic
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.