301. The minimum and the maximum number of members required to form a Private Limited Joint Stock Company are respectively __________________?
A. 7 and 30
B. 10 and 50
C. 2 and 50
D. 13 and 55
302. Which of the following metals reacts violently with water ?
303. Steel is welded using the ________________ flame ?
D. All A, B. & C
304. ________________ is a special constituent of chlorophyll without which photosynthesis is not possible ?
305. The highest stress that a material can withstand for a specified length of time without excessive deformation is called the ____________ strength ?
D. None of these
306. Coating thickness in case of galvanising of steel sheet generally corresponds to the deposition of _______________ gms of zinc per m2 of steel strip ?
307. Two wires of the same radius & material having length in the ratio of 1 : 2 are stretched by the same force. The strain produced in the two wires will be in the ratio of__________________?
A. 1 : 1
B. 1 : 2
C. 2 : 1
D. 1 : 4
308. Force between the molecules of the same substance is called ______________________ force?
D. Vander Walls
309. Quartz is a ________________ material ?
310. The majority charge carriers in p-type silicon are______________________?
A. Free electrons
C. Conduction electrons
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.