121. In Newton’s law of viscosity, which states that the shear stress is proportional to the _____________ Co-efficient of viscosity is called dynamic or absolute viscosity(where, V = velocity, Vg = velocity gradient) ?
122. Which of the following is not categorised as the ore agglomeration process ?
123. Tumbling is the process of improving the ________________ of the materials/parts ?
A. Surface finish
B. Fatigue limit
C. Creep limit
D. Surface cleanliness
124. Young’s modulus of a material is the measure of its ___________________?
C. Creep resistance
D. Tensile strength
125. Which of the following materials has the least scrap value ?
B. Stainless steel
126. Which of the following is used to produce draught in the locomotive boilers ?
B. Induced draught fan
C. Forced draught fan
D. Steam jet arrangement
127. Alcohols are not suitable as diesel engine fuel because the cetane number of alcohols is____________________?
A. Very low which prevents their ignition by compression
B. Very high which prevents their ignition by compression
D. None of these
128. The process of removal of scale formed during hot rolling of steel is termed as_________________?
B. Shot blasting
129. The most detrimental impurity in high pressure boiler feed water is ___________________?
A. Suspended salt
B. Dissolved salt
130. Sub zero treatment of steel is done to____________________?
A. Suppress martensite transformation
B. Enhance its working performance in a sub-zero atmosphere
C. Reduce the retained austenite in hardened steel
D. Induce temper brittleness after its hardening