361. A pycnometer is used for the measurement of________________________?
A. Flow rate of molten metal
B. Specific gravity of a liquid
C. Composition of alloys
D. Concentration of a solution
362. Circular cross section machine parts which are symmetrical about the axis of rotation are made by hot_____________________?
363. Metal shots used in shot blasting are made of ______________________?
364. Inertial forces are obtained, when the elastic forces are multiplied by ______________ number?
365. Dephosphorization of molten pig iron is favoured by_______________________?
A. Oxidising and basic slag
B. Reducing and basic slag
C. High activity co-efficient of phosphorous in metal
D. Oxidising and neutral slag
366. To improve the machinability of steel, it is generally subjected to _____________________?
367. For a spontaneous natural process at constant temperature and pressure, the free energy of the system always____________________?
C. Remain constant
D. Increases to a maximum before decreasing
368. Oxyacetylene reducing flame is used while carrying out welding on___________________?
A. Alloy steel
B. Grey cast iron
C. Mild steel
D. High carbon steel
369. __________________ stress cannot be sustained by a fluid in equilibrium ?
D. None of these
370. Out of the following, which will fracture most readity, when hit with a hard hammer ?
C. German silver
D. Cast iron
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.