401. Maximum consumption of limestone is in the ____________________ industry?
A. Iron and steel
402. ‘Ice point’ is designated on Fahrenheit temperature scale by__________________?
403. Which of the following is not an explosive ?
D. Lead azide
404. The most important consideration in value engineering is the_____________________?
A. Profit maximisation
B. Customer satisfaction
C. Cost reduction
D. Process improvement
405. __________________ fluid force is not considered in the Navier-Stokes equation?
406. Auto collimator is used to check____________________?
C. Rotor balancing
407. ____________________ are normally subjected to sub-zero treatment?
A. Highly stressed parts
B. Gauges or precision parts
C. Cold rolled sheets
D. Non machinable materials
408. Steel balls are manufactured by_____________________?
C. Cold heading
409. In condensers used in thermal power plants, steam is normally used in shell side and cooling water on the tube side, because of the reason that ?
A. Compared to the mass flow rate of cooling water, the rate of condensation of steam is
B. Maintaining vacuum on tube side is more difficult than that on the shell side
C. Water velocity can be increased conveniently to increase the overall heat transfer co-efficient
because of its lower specific volume compared to steam
D. Condenser can act as a storage unit for condensed steam
410. Wood is a/an ______________ material ?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.