571. Maximum consumption of lead is in the manufacture of _________________________?
A. Storage batteries
B. Solder alloys
C. Electric cable sheathing
D. Lead lined vessels
572. Maximum permissible sulphur content in steel is ______________ percent?
573. Mild steel is a/an _____________ steel?
A. Low carbon
B. Medium carbon
C. High carbon
D. High alloy
574. Carbon is present in steel wholly in the__________________?
A. Combined form
B. Free state as graphite
C. Both A. and B.
D. Neither A. nor B.
575. Lead lined equipments & vessels are suitable for handling __________________?
A. Hydrochloric acid (10%)
B. Nitric acid
C. Sulphuric acid upto 60°C
D. All A., B. and C.
576. Evaporator used for concentrating tomato juice is made of __________________?
C. Stainless steel-glass lined
D. Cast iron-rubber lined
577. Condenser tubes are not made of_________________?
A. Cartridge brass
B. Muntz brass
C. Wood metal
D. Aluminium brass alloy
578. Ball bearings are normally made of _____________ steel?
A. High speed
B. High carbon
579. Most of the common metals have ______________ crystal structure?
D. None of these
580. Hastelloy C is a good material of construction in chemical process industry, since it is ___________________?
A. Highly corrosion resistant and is readily fabricated
B. Relatively inexpensive although it can be fabricated with some difficulty
C. Corrosion resistant to most alkalis, particularly because of its copper content
D. Light and resists attack by acids
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.