MCQs is one of the best ways to test a student’s comprehension of a concept. Academic Task subject experts have prepared these Chemical Engineering Question and Answers MCQs based on current trends and practices. These Chemical Engineering MCQs with answers cover all areas of Chemical Engineering. Furthermore, it will be beneficial for competitive examinations and tests (PPSC Test, FPSC Test
11. Which of the following hardness tests does not measure the indentation hardness of metals and alloys ?
A. Vickers hardness test
B. Shore scleroscope test
C. Brinell hardness test
D. Rockwell hardness test
12. Fiber reinforced plastic (FRP) are___________________?
A. Made of glass fibre and thermoplastic resins
C. Made of thermosetting resin and glass fibre
D. Both ‘B’ & ‘C’
13. Window panes of aeroplane are normally made of_____________________?
A. Perspex (PMMA)
B. Teflon (PTFE)
C. Bakelite (phenol formaldehyde)
14. Babbitt lining is used on brass/bronze bearings to increase the____________________?
A. Anti friction properties
B. Compressive strength
C. Bearing resistance
D. Wear resistance
15. Silicon percentage in silicon steel used for electrical equipment is about______________?
16. Water flow in the river during flood can be categorized as the _________________ flow ?
A. Unsteady uniform
B. Unsteady non-uniform
C. Steady uniform
D. Steady non-uniform
17. Lap joints are preferred over butt joints in soldering/brazing, because these joints are _________________?
A. Weaker in tension but stronger in shear
B. Weaker in shear but stronger in tension
C. Stronger in both shear and tension
D. The lap joints are easily made
18. Gratings is associated with the measurement of____________________?
A. Linear displacement
C. Surface texture
19. Normalizing does not _____________________ of a metal?
A. Improve match inability& tensile strength
B. Remove internal stresses
C. Refine the structure
D. Remove strains caused by cold working
20. Which of the following approaches the ideal gas behavior most closely ?
A. Wet steam
B. Saturated steam
C. Super heated steam
D. Saturated water
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.