911. In a nuclear explosion, the energy is released primarily in the form of _____________ energy?
912. A thermal nuclear reactor compared to a fast breeder reactor ?
A. Uses slower neutrons for fission
B. Uses faster neutrons for fission
C. Gives higher power density
D. Requires less fuel to run at the same power level
913. Sodium melts (at atmospheric pressure) at a temperature of ____________ °C?
914. Which of the following is not used as a nuclear fuel cladding material ?
D. Stainless steel
915. 75% of a radioactive element decays in 6 hours. Its half life period is ______________ hours?
916. An element having large number of ______________ is most easily subjected to nuclear fission?
917. The amount of a radioactive material (having a half life of 100 years) remaining after 400 years will be ______________ of its original weight?
918. 2 litres of nitrogen at N.T.P. weighs ______________ gms ?
919. The vapor pressure of liquids (having similar chemical nature) at any specified temperature ______________ with increasing molecular weight?
C. Remains unchanged
D. Increases linearly
920. During a phase change process like sublimation, vaporisation, melting etc., the specific ____________ does not change?
B. Gibbs free energy
C. Internal energy
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.