941. The heat transfer co-efficient in film type condensation is _______________ that for dropwise condensation?
A. Greater than
B. Lower than
C. Is same as
942. The equation, (NSt × N2/3 Pr) = f/2, is the ____________ analogy ?
D. None of these
943. Stefan-Boltzmann law which describes the radiation heat transfer states that, it is proportional to (where, t = temperature in °C T = absolute temperature in ° K) ?
944. Boiling point elevation for a strong and concentrated solution is found by Duhring’s rule, which states that at the same pressure, the boiling point of a solution is a linear function of the _______________ of pure water?
A. Boiling point
B. Dynamic viscosity
C. Kinematic viscosity
945. In Biot number, the characteristic length used is the ratio of the _______________ of the solid?
A. Volume to surface area
B. Perimeter to surface area
C. Surface area to volume
D. Surface area to perimeter
946. Nusselt number is a function of Prandtl number and ______________ number of fluid in natural convection heat transfer?
948. ______________ explains the mechanism of catalysis?
A. Activated complex theory
B. Collision theory
D. None of these
949. Which of the following factors control the design of a fluid-solid reactor ?
A. Reaction kinetics for single particle
B. Size distribution of solids being treated
C. Flow patterns of solids and fluid in the reactor
D. All A., B. and C.
950. If n = overall order of a chemical reaction. a = initial concentration of reactant. t = time required to complete a definite fraction of the reaction. Then pick out the correct relationship ?
A. t ∝ 1/an
B. t ∝ 1/an – 1
C. t ∝ 1/an + 1
D. t ∝ an
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.