International law, also called public international law, the body of legal rules, norms, and standards that apply between sovereign states and other entities that are legally recognized as international actors. Academic task offering 2000+ Law MCQs for the preparation of different schools, colleges, and universities examinations to get good marks. Solved MCQs on international law cover multiple topics such as Basic International Law MCQs, International Human Rights, International Criminal Law, Public International Law, Private International Law, Law for War, Environmental Law – and much more. These International law MCQs are also helpful for the preparation of various interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and jobs like Law Lecturer’s jobs, Legal advisor jobs, Legal Associate, etc. for all Experienced, Freshers, and Students. Also, check MCQs on Judiciary and Law MCQs here.
01. Which one of the following is not a source of International Law?
A. International Contracts
B. International Principles of Law
C. International Financial Transactions
02. Which law delimits world seas?
A. UN Charter
B. Document on Law of Oceans
C. UN Convention on law of Seas
03. Does UN Charter allow use of force?
(B) Under Certain Circumstances
04. When the United Nations was founded?
05. How many members does UN have?
06. Which is the judicial organ of the UN?
A. International Court of Justice
B. International Criminal Court
07. Name of regulatory law of ICJ is?
A. ICJ Statute
B. ICJ Charter
C. ICJ Act
08. International law consists of:
A. Single document
B. Collection of multiple laws
C. None of the Above
09. Which International Law defines state?
A. UN Charter
B. Law of Seas
C. Montevideo Convention on Rights and Duties of States
10. UN is forerunner of which institution?
A. League of States
B. League of Nations