551. Some say international law is worthless, as it is not enforceable. Is international law ‘real’ law?
552. Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities
553. International Convention for the Suppression of the Financing of Terrorism
554. Are declarations of the General Assembly of the United Nations international law?
555. When is the use of force justified by international law?
A.In case of self-defence, but only if authorized by the UN security Council
B.Only in case of self-defence
C.In case of self-defence OR if authorized by the UN Security Council
D.Only if authorized by the UN Security Council
556. Ius ad bellum – the right to wage war, has been officially abolished in which year?
557. What does the Universal Declaration of Human Rights state in its first Article?
A.All human beings share equal rights to liberty and life.
B.All human beings have the right to life.
C.All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights
D.All human beings have the right to liberty.
558. What does the ‘most-favoured nation’ principle of GATT (Art. 1) mean?
A.Signatory parties have to extend equal trading privileges to all other signatories
B.Signatory parties may extend special trading privileges to some other signatories
C.Signatory parties receive special privileges compared to non-signatories
D.Signatory parties may choose one trading partner to be their ‘most-favoured nation’
559. Which of the following is not an agreement governed by the World Trade Organization (WTO)?
560. Is testing of weapons in outer space allowed by international law?