511. Which country received the German lands bordering the Baltic Sea as well as most of the provinces of Posen and West Prussia, and part of Upper Silesia as a result of the Treaty of Versailles?
512. Which country gained received back the very important provinces of Alsace and Lorraine, which they had lost in the Franco-Prussian War of 1870-71 from Germany as a result of the Treaty of Versailles?
513. Treaty of Maastricht was signed in what year?
514. When was the Amazon Pact signed?
516. What happened in the aftermath of the 1871 Treaty of Frankfurt?
A.Napoleon III was publicly guillotined
B.Parisians formed a commune in protest of the conservative government
C.Otto von Bismarck climbed the Eiffel Tower
D.Several French colonies, including Algeria, rose in revolt
517. What treaty was concluded between Austria and the Allied Powers following World War One?
A.Treaty of St. Germain
B.Treaty of Sevres
C.Treaty of Neuilly
D.Treaty of Trianon
518. The Treaty of Nystad ended what war?
A.The Second Anglo-Dutch War
B.The Wars of the Roses
C.The War of the Austrian Succession
D.The Great Northern War
519. The Treaty of Rome, creating the European Community, was signed in what year?
520. The 1713 Treaties of Utrecht put a member of what European royal family on the Spanish throne?