Academic Task knows that computer subject becomes necessary for all the students from various branches, and this platform will provide them all the required knowledge to answer the Questions correctly in the various competitive exams and entrance tests. Academictask is trying to make all those Computer Science MCQs topics more simple and easy to understand So that it will help students to learn it very quickly in a limited amount of time like last peak hours of their Extermination, it’s like last time revision Notes. In Computer Science MCQs with answers, sections cover topics like Basic Computer MCQs, C Programming MCQs, Computer Networks, Data Structures, Database Management MCQs, Operating System (UNIX, LINUX, Window), Computer Organizations and Architecture, Data Mining – and much more. Also, check MCQs on Software Engineering here.
Computer Science and Quiz Test for Preparation
S.No Computer Science MCQs Computer Science Quiz 1 Basic Computer MCQS Basic Computer Quiz
81. _________ is a collection of system programs that controls and co-ordinates the overall operations of a computer system.
A. System software
B. Operating system
C. Utility program
D. Device driver
82. The translated program into machine code is called _________.
A. Source program
B. Object program
C. System program
D. None Of These
83. FormatC is an example of virus _________.
B. Logic Bomb
C. Boot Sector
D. Trojan Horse
84. What type of operating system MS-DOS is?
A. Command Line Interface
B. Graphical User Interface
D. Menu Driven Interface
85. Which of the following keyboard shortcuts is used to change the case?
86. The phenomenon of having a continuous glow of a beam on the screen even after it is removed is called as
87. All the following hidden surface algorithms employ image space approach except
A. back face removal
B. depth buffer method
C. scan line method
D. depth sort method
88. The best hidden surface removal methods) used for complex scenes with more than a few thousand surfaces is/are
A. depth sorting method
B. octree method
C. scan line algorithm
D. Both (c) & (d)
89. The anti-aliasing technique which allows shift of 114, 112 and 3/4 of a pixel diameter enabling a closer path of a line is
A. pixel phasing
C. intensity compensation
D. sampling technique
90. The subcategories of orthographic projection are
A. cavalier, cabinet, isometric
B. cavalier, cabinet
C. isometric, dimetric, trimetric
D. isometric, cavalier, trimetric