531. Which is false?
A. Constant variables need not be defined as they are declared and can be defined later
B. Global constant variables are initialized to zero
C. const keyword is used to define constant values
D. You cannot reassign a value to a constant variable
532. Array is ______ datatype in C Programming language.
A. Derived Data type
B. Primitive Data type
C. Custom Data type
D. None of these
533. If you pass an array as an argument to a function, what actually gets passed?
A. Address of last element of Array
B. Value of first element
C. Base address of array
D. Value of elements in array
534. When double is converted to float, the value is?
C. Depends on the standard
D. Depends on the compiler
535. Which of the following is not a logical operator?
536. Which of the following can have different meaning in different contexts?
C. Both A and B
D. None of the above
537. The minimum number of temporary variable needed to swap the content two variables is?
538. What is short int in C programming?
A. The basic data type of C
C. Short is the qualifier and int is the basic datatype
D. All of the mentioned
539. The precedence of arithmetic operators is (from highest to lowest)?
A. %, *, /, +, –
B. %, +, /, *, –
C. %, +, -, *, /
D. +, -, %, *, /
540. Which of the following data type will throw an error on modulus operation(%)?