651. Which of the following analysis known as empirical analysis of an algorithm?
A. A Posterior Analysis
B. A Priori Analysis
C. A Feasibility Analysis
D. A Independent Analysis
652. Which data structure allows deleting data elements from front and inserting at rear?
D. Binary search tree
653. Which of the following sorting algorithm is of divide-and-conquer type?
A. Bubble sort
B. Insertion sort
C. Quick sort
D. Selection sort
654. The time factor when determining the efficiency of algorithm is measured by?
A. Counting microseconds
B. Counting the number of key operations
C. Counting the number of statements
D. Counting the kilobytes of algorithm
655. In an array representation of binary tree the right child of root will be at location of?
656. The upper bound on the time complexity of the nondeterministic sorting algorithm is?
B. O(n log n)
D. O( log n)
657. In analysis of algorithm, approximate relationship between the size of the job and the amount of work required to do is expressed by using _________.
A. Central tendency
B. Differential equation
C. Order of magnitude
D. Order of execution
658. What is the type of the algorithm used in solving the 8 Queens problem?
C. Branch and Bound
D. Both A and B
659. Which of the following belongs to the algorithm paradigm?
A. Minimum & Maximum problem
B. Knapsack problem
C. Selection problem
D. Merge sort
660. The  notation is
D. All of the above