921. constructor _______ to allow different approaches of object construction
A. Cannot overloaded
B. Can be overloaded
C. Can be called
D. Can be nested
922. When are the Global objects destroyed?
A. When the control comes out of the block in which they are being used
B. When the program terminates
C. When the control comes out of the function in which they are being used.
D. As soon as local objects die
923. When a copy constructor may be called?
A. When an object of the class is returned by value
B. When an object of the class is passed (to a function) by value as an argument.
C. Both A & B
D. None of the above
924. For automatic objects, constructors and destructors are called each time the objects
A. Enter and leave scope
B. Inherit parent class
C. Are constructed
D. Are destroyed
925. An _________ with a constructor or destructor cannot be used as a member or a union
926. Which of the following remarks about the differences between constructors and destructors are correct ?
A. Constructors can take arguments but destructors cannot.
B. Constructors can be overloaded but destructors cannot be overloaded.
C. Destructors can take arguments but constructors cannot.
D. Both A and B
927. Can destructors be private in C++?
C. May Be
D. Can’t Say
928. Allocation of memory to objects at the time of their construction is known as ______ of objects.
A. Run time construction
B. Dynamic Construction
C. Initial Construction
D. Staic Construction
929. When the inheritance is private, the private methods in base class are __________ in the derived class (in C++).
930. Which design patterns benefit from the multiple inheritances?
A. Adapter and observer pattern
B. Code pattern
C. Glue pattern
D. None of the mentioned