171. Which SQL keyword is used to retrieve only unique values?
172. Which SQL keyword is used to retrieve a maximum value?
173. What is a view?
A. A view is a special stored procedure executed when certain event occurs.
B. A view is a virtual table which results of executing a pre-compiled query. A view is not part of the physical database schema, while the regular tables are.
C. A view is a database diagram.
D. None of these
174. Which of the following SQL commands is used to retrieve data?
175. Which of the following is a SQL aggregate function?
176. Which SQL statement is used to update data in a database?
C. SAVE AS
177. Which SQL statement is used to delete data FROM a database?
178. Which SQL keyword is used to sort the result-set?
A. SORT BY
C. ORDER BY
179. The SQL statement SELECT SUBSTR(‘123456789’, INSTR(‘abcabcabc’, ‘b’), 4) FROM DUAL;
180. Which of the following group functions ignore NULL values?