A computer has become the most demandable machine now a day. Almost all departments have computer needs. And it essential for everyone to know the basic knowledge of computer. If you want to secure a job or admission in the computer field, you must prepare online for computer science MCQs with answers. Academic tasks provide a platform for learning and practice computer science MCQs, basic computer MCQs and computer fundamentals MCQs question for Nts, Kppsc, Ppsc, Fpsc, Uts, Etea, Banking & other competitive exams. Our computer MCQs sections cover all areas of computer science like computer basic Mcqs, Computer fundamental MCQs, Ms word MCQs, MS Excel Mcqs, Computer Operator MCQs, Powerpoint Mcqs, etc which will help our readers to secure high marks in the computer test.
1.WWW stands for___________?
A. World Whole Web B. Wide World Web C. Web World Wide D. World Wide Web
2. A collection of system programs that controls and co-ordinates the overall operations of a computer system is called____________?
A. System software B. Operating system C. Utility program D. Device driver
3. What type of operating system MS-DOS is?
A. Command Line Interface B. Graphical User Interface C. Multitasking D. Menu Driven Interface
4. Which technology is used in compact disks?
A. Mechanical B. Electrical C. Electro Magnetic D. Laser
5. The term ‘Computer’ is derived from__________?
A. Latin B. German C. French D. Arabic
6. Who is the father of Computer?
A. Allen Turing B. Charles Babbage C. Simur Cray D. Augusta Adaming
7. The basic operations performed by a computer are__________?
A. Arithmetic operation B. Logical operation C. Storage and relative D. All the above
8. Who is the father of Internet ?
A. Charles Babbage B. Vint Cerf C. Denis Riche D. Martin Cooper
9. If a computer has more than one processor then it is known as__________?
A. Uni-process B. Multiprocessor C. Multi-threaded D. Multi-programming
10. A light sensitive device that converts drawing, printed text or other images into digital form is___________?
A. Keyboard B. Scanner C. OMR D. None of these
NOTE IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG. PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX. THANK YOU