A. Yes, it provides try, catch as well as throw keyword for exception handling
B. Yes, but it provides only try block
C. Yes, but it provides only Try catch block, but does not allow throw exception
903. Which of the following method checks if its argument is not a number?
D. None of the above
904. What if you use parseInt() to convert a string containing decimal value?
A. Throws Error
B. It returns the decimal values in string form
C. If returns only the integer portion of the number
D. None of the listed option
905. If para1 is the DOM object for a paragraph, what is the correct syntax to change the text within the paragraph?
A. para1=”New Text”
B. para1.value=”New Text”;
C. para1.firstChild.nodeValue= “New Text”;
D. para1.nodeValue=”New Text”;
906. The _______ method of an Array object adds and/or removes elements from an array.
907. What is the default value of the asyc attribute?
908. What is the purpose of the Attr object in the HTML DOM?
A. Used to focus on a particular part of the HTML page
B. HTML Attribute
C. Used to arrange elements
D. None of the mentioned
909. Which among the following POSIX signals generate events?
910. Which of the followings is/are automatically added to every class, if we do not write our own.
A. Copy Constructor.
B. Assignment Operator
C. A constructor without any parameter
D. All of the above