391. First generation language uses?
A. Pseudo code
B. Binary code
C. Mnemonics code
D. Decimal code
392. In which of the flowchart symbols, the statement “IS A > B” is placed?
393. Name the error which you think to exist in the formula C=C*D/C.
D. None of these
394. Which of the following statements transfers control unconditionally?
C. IF THEN
D. ON GOTO
395. The statement to reserve memory locations for an array M arranged in 12 columns and 20 rows may be ?
396. On execution of PRINT FIX(-6.83),the output will be ?
397. In BASIC LOG function refers to natural logarithm have Base ?
398. An 8-bit address bus can address a memory of ?
A. 1 Byte
A. 8 Bytes
C. 256 bits
D. 256 Bytes
399. The number of colors a CGA monitor displays are ?
400. The radix of a computerized version of number (+0.66E–4) is ?