311. Which of the following device uses the parallel transmission?
D. Light Pen
312. What is a diagrammatic way of representing the relationship between the entities in a database?
313. Which transmission allows data to travel in both directions but only one direction at a time?
B. Full duplex
C. Half duplex
314. Another name for free software is?
A. Encrypted Software
B. Copy Protected Software
D. Public Domain Software
315. DPI stands for?
A. Dot Per Inch
B. Decimal Per Inch
C. Digit Per Inch
D. Data Per Inch
316. A small high speed memory inside CPU is
317. ________ are used to evaluate compound conditions.
A. Arithmetic Operators
B. Logical Operators
C. Relational Operators
D. Assignment Operators
318. MICR stands for?
A. Magic In Character Redo
B. Magnetic Ink Character Recorder
C. Magnetic Ink Character Reader
D. None Of These
319. __________ is used to control all the parts of a manufacturing process.
320. CPU consists of the following parts:
A. Control unit and ALU
B. CU and Main memory
C. Main memory and ALU
D. Operating system and Main memory