971. Solo taxonomy provides systematic way of describing the learner?
972. Students portfolio is the collection of?
(A) Student work record.
(B) Teacher record.
(C) School record.
(D) Office work record.
973. Methods based on the facts that students learn association, activity and cooperation is known as?
(A) Working on Project
(B) Story Telling
(C) Problem Solving
973. Focus of cognitive domain is?
(A) Physical skills
(B) Practice skills
(C) Intellectual skills
(D) Motor skills
974. According to charter act the objective of education was?
(A) Preaching Hinduism
(B) Preaching Christianity
(C) Technical education
(D) Islamic education
975. Study of great books is at the core of?
976. Education in not preplanned in?
(A) Informal education
(B) Formal education
(C) Non informal education
(D) Adult education
977. Education confined to educational institution?
(A) Formal education
(B) Non-Formal education
(D) Informal education
978. Formal education is meant for?
(A) Rigid rules of entry and exit
(B) No rules of entry and exit
(C) Flexible rules of entry and exit
(D) Few rules of entry and exit
979. Educational objectives are mainly derived from?
(A) Educational Policy
(B) National goals
(C) Five year plan
(D) School curriculum
980. Piloting of test mainly ensures its?
(C) Validity and Reliability
(D) Usability and adaptability
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.