Multiple Question Answer is one of the best ways to test a student’s comprehension of a concept. Academic Task subject experts have prepared these Pedagogy MCQs based on current trends and practices. In this section, you will find the Complete Mcqs of Pedagogy/Education for NTS, KPPSC, FPSC, PPSC, SPSC, CSS, PMS, OTS, FTS. All these pedagogy solved MCQs are also helpful for B.ED, M.ED, PST, CT, SST, PET, DD, and ATT education teachers. Here we cover the Philosophy of education, teaching techniques, and class management, etc.
81. “Apology” is Plato’s recollection of the speeches given by Socrates when Socrates was charged with
(A) believing in the rotation of the Earth
(B) not believing in the rotation of the Earth
(C) believing in gods
(D) not believing in gods
82. According to Socrates, physical objects and events are __________ of their ideal form.
83. According to the theory of forms (or theory of ideas) material world is a/an ___ of the real world.
84. The first institution of higher learning in the Western world, “Academy”, was founded by
(D) John Dewey
85. The “Academy” was founded in
86. Dialectic or dialectical method is a discourse between opposing parties to establish the truth
(A) through investigation
(B) through dialogues
(C) through reasoned arguments
(D) through presenting proves
87. Dialectic method of inquiry was contributed by
(D) John Dewey
88. Epistemology is the branch of philosophy concerned with the theory of
(D) philosophy of education
89. What was the relation between Socrates and Plato?
(A) Socrates was student of Plato
(B) Plato was student of Socrates
(C) Socrates and Plato were brothers
(D) Socrates and Plato were colleagues
90. What was the relation between Plato and Aristotle?
(A) Plato was student of Aristotle
(B) Aristotle was student of Plato
(C) Plato and Aristotle were brothers
(D) Plato and Aristotle were colleagues
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.