491. When a teacher is certified to teach it doesnâ€™t mean his ……. is completed.
492. Who said that “a single shelf of a good European library was worth the whole native literature of India and Arabia”?
A. Sir John Shore
B. Sir Alured Clarke
C. Lord Macaulary
D. Sir George Barlow
493. Which is the medium of instruction at primary level in Pakistan?
A. Provincial language / Urdu
D. Provincial language / English
494. Approximately 35 working weeks in a year at…….
A. Primary Level
B. Secondary Level
C. Both Primary and Secondary Levels
D. None of these
495. In 1974 University Grants Commission was established in __________
496. The University Grants Commission has started training programme for teacher’s of__________
A. Degree Colleges
C. Both Degree Colleges and universities
497. In the organization of the school the basic determining factor is the __________ of the school.
C. Social life
498. The curriculum should be __________ on cooperative basis.
499. The staff should examine the programme continuously with the __________ of the principal.
500. Pakistan Studies was made a __________ subject for Classes X, XII and XIV.
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.