361. When educators travel to the student’s location to provide instruction on topics of professional or personal interest. The mode of teaching becomes?
362. Basic Education mean?
A.System of education
C.Basic of any learning
363. Condition necessary for micro teaching is?
B.Repeated manifestation of only one skill
C.Observation and criticism
D.All of the above
364. The conclusion of a deductive argument is?
365. The reasoning in which the given statements are viewed as supplying strong evidence for the truth of the conclusion is called?
A. Deductive Reasoning
B. Inductive Reasoning
C. Qualitative Reasoning
D. Quantitative Reasoning
366.The person is influential communicator if:
A. He is a comedian characteristic
B. If his communication is very clear
C. If he communicates in his mother tongue
D. If he has a dramatic characteristic
367. Generally students like those teachers who:
A. Dictate notes in the class
B. Remove the difficulties of the subject
C. Reveal important Questions before examinations
D. Are self-disciplined
368. Child development is marked by interrelated processes, which one is not one of them?
369. What type of class climate you would prefer?
A. A well behaved class students speaking only when asked
B. An active class following the rules prescribed by you
B. A highly interactive and self disciplined class
D. A quiet and highly attentive class
370. Developing new rules and principles on the basis of given facts and information in memory level is called?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.