Multiple Question Answer is one of the best ways to test a student’s comprehension of a concept. Academic Task subject experts have prepared these Pedagogy MCQs based on current trends and practices. In this section, you will find the Complete Mcqs of Pedagogy/Education for NTS, KPPSC, FPSC, PPSC, SPSC, CSS, PMS, OTS, FTS. All these pedagogy solved MCQs are also helpful for B.ED, M.ED, PST, CT, SST, PET, DD, and ATT education teachers. Here we cover the Philosophy of education, teaching techniques, and class management, etc.
221. A good teacher is one who:
A. is highly intelligent
B. Has mastery over his teaching subject
C. Lives simple life
D. Has genuine interest in his students
222. Effective teaching is a function of_____________?
A. Perfect classroom discipline
B. Students self learning
C. Clear and precise communication
D. Regular teaching
223. The determinant of teaching skill training is?
B. Pupil teacher
224. Which of the following is related with teaching skill?
A. Blackboard writing
B. Solving questions
C. Asking questions
D. All the above
225. For a good communication_____________is required?
A. Clarity of thought
B. Dramatic Presentation
C. Speaking in a mild tone
D. Speaking without pause
226. The aim of a teacher is____________?
A. To help students get through in the examination
B. To make students disciplined
C. To develop the abilities of students
D. To develop the social behaviours among students
227. Those students, who frequently ask questions in the class_____________?
A. Should be advised to meet the teacher outside the classroom
B. Should be encouraged to take part in debates in the class
C. Should be encouraged to find out the answers on their own
D. Should be encouraged to ask questions on a continuous basis
228. To make classroom teaching more effective every teacher should discuss with colleagues:
A. Analyze responses of students
B. Keep him/herself abreast of development in the area in his/her subject
C. Publish his/her writings
D. None of theme
229. A teacher is effective if he/she______________?
A. Explains everything in the class
B. Repeats explanations for each student
C. Provides a variety of learning experiences
D. Answers all questions raised by students
230. Good teaching is best reflected by______________?
A. Attendance of students
B. Number of distinctions
C. Meaningful questions asked by students
D. Pin-drop silence in the class
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.