Multiple Question Answer is one of the best ways to test a student’s comprehension of a concept. Academic Task subject experts have prepared these Pedagogy MCQs based on current trends and practices. In this section, you will find the Complete Mcqs of Pedagogy/Education for NTS, KPPSC, FPSC, PPSC, SPSC, CSS, PMS, OTS, FTS. All these pedagogy solved MCQs are also helpful for B.ED, M.ED, PST, CT, SST, PET, DD, and ATT education teachers. Here we cover the Philosophy of education, teaching techniques, and class management, etc.
231. The process of selecting units from a population to estimate characteristics of the population is called____________?
232. An aspect of pragmatism is experiential learning, which says, education should come through___________?
233. The use of a physical punishment for class management is called____________?
A. extinction technique
B. satiation technique
C. time out technique
D. corporal punishment
234. An assessment that is carried out through the course is called__________?
A. initial assessment
B. diagnostic assessment
C. formative assessment
D. summative assessment
235. In John Dewey’s student-centered approach of learning, the role of the teacher is of a____________?
A. formal authority
236. Which of the following is the social characteristics of a child?
A. He understands the tone of voice .i.e. love or hate
B. He recognizes his mother in the third month
C. His play is self-centered
D. All of the above
237. Which one is not among the elements of Active learning?
238. Which of these skills do you consider extremely important for a teacher?
A. Listening Skills
B. Managerial Skills
C. Oration Skills
D. Teaching Skills
239. Aneela is eight years old girl. She does not like to study. You as a teacher:
A. Requests her to study despite she is not interested
B. Give her oral work
C. Describes the benefits of study
D. Leave on her own in the class
240. The instructional approach in which objectives are presented to learners in chronological order is known as:
A. Chronological Sequencing
B. Chronological ordering
C. Chronological teaching
D. None of these
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.