721. Curriculum means ?
A. Overall activities of an Institution
C. Class Room
722. Education is a process of bringing desirable change into ?
723. A teacher can motivate the students by ?
A. Giving proper guidance
B. Giving examples
C. Giving suitable prizes
D. Delivering speech in class
724. The success of teacher is ?
A. High achievement of students
B. Good traits of his/her personality
C. His/her good teaching
D. His/her good character
725. The most important trait of a student is ?
C. To speak truth
D. Sense of responsibility
726. If a student does not pay any respect to you, then you will ?
A. Rebuke him
B. Award less marks in examination
C. Talk to his/her parents
D. Ignore him
727. Philosophy is the study of ?
728. Education is derived from a latin word ?
729. Educere means ?
A. To draw out
B. To guide
C. To point out
D. To help
730. Formal education has ?
A. Flexible rules of entery and exit
B. Rigid rules of entery and exit
C. No rules of entery and exit
D. Few rules of entery and exit
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.