Multiple Question Answer is one of the best ways to test a student’s comprehension of a concept. Academic Task subject experts have prepared these Pedagogy MCQs based on current trends and practices. In this section, you will find the Complete Mcqs of Pedagogy/Education for NTS, KPPSC, FPSC, PPSC, SPSC, CSS, PMS, OTS, FTS. All these pedagogy solved MCQs are also helpful for B.ED, M.ED, PST, CT, SST, PET, DD, and ATT education teachers. Here we cover the Philosophy of education, teaching techniques, and class management, etc.
281. Success in developing values is mainly development upon___________?
282. How does an effective teacher make students attentive in class?
A. By distributing sweets
B. By punishing naughty children
C. By making one’s teaching interesting
D. By telling stories
283. Conferences are face to face_____________?
D. None of these
284. A written work by a student to demonstrate some literary or linguistic knowledge, is termed as_____________?
285. When the teacher checks the students work using multiple sources of information, the task is called____________?
D. None of these
286. When a learner is learning to satisfy his needs and wants, he is actually doing______________?
A. Cognitive learning
B. Sensory learning
C. Experiential learning
D. Behavioral learning
287. In a __________ student’s formally present material then respond to questions from the audience?
288. All the verbal and non-verbal communications between teachers and students are called_____________?
289. An old but effective teaching strategy is____________?
A. Read Aloud
C. Silent Reading
D. All of these
290. _____________ is a method where the students ask questions each other during presentations.
A. Peer Classification
B. Oral Questioning
C. Peer Questioning
D. Peer Tutoring
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.