341. According to Robert Sternberg, the three different types of required intelligence for creativity are_____________?
A. synthetic, analytical, and practical
B. analytical, observational and practical
C. analytical, critical and practical
D. abstract, synthetic and analytical
342. Plato argued that __________ are fit to rule?
A. educationists and philosophers
B. only educationists
C. only philosophers
D. only psychologists
343. The three laws of connectionism are the laws of____________?
A. effect, stimulus and response
B. stimulus, response and exercise
C. exercise, readiness and response
D. effect, exercise and readiness
344. The study of the physical, social and mental aspects of aging is called____________?
D. Clinical psychology
345. Which of the following is an important anger arousing situation during adolescence?
A. Biased attitude against them
B. Not getting the needs fulfilled
C. Unfair and insulting attitude towards them
D. All of the above
346. One of the basic principles of socializing individuals is____________?
347. You wish to become a teacher, because:
A. Get more holidays
B. There is no compulsion to teach
C. Less labor is involved in teaching
D. Like to be a teacher
348. The teacher wants students to practice by repetition of some learning content, he normally uses ____________ method?
D. None of these
349. When the teacher is restating the information to show basic principles in the classroom, he is actually?
A. Making diagrams
350. Providing temporary support and encouragement to students until help in no longer needed is called_____________?
D. None of these
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.