Multiple Question Answer is one of the best ways to test a student’s comprehension of a concept. Academic Task subject experts have prepared these Pedagogy MCQs based on current trends and practices. In this section, you will find the Complete Mcqs of Pedagogy/Education for NTS, KPPSC, FPSC, PPSC, SPSC, CSS, PMS, OTS, FTS. All these pedagogy solved MCQs are also helpful for B.ED, M.ED, PST, CT, SST, PET, DD, and ATT education teachers. Here we cover the Philosophy of education, teaching techniques, and class management, etc.
1. Pedagogy is the study of___________?
B. Teaching Methods
C. Learning Process
D. Guiding Students
2. In Pedagogy computer is used to____________?
A. To motivate the learner
B. To provide feedback
C. To interact with the learner
D. For all the above
3. Most important work of teacher is___________?
A. to organize teaching work
B. to evaluate the students
C. to deliver lecture in class
D. to take care of children
4. The word “Pedagogy” means?
A. to understand the child
B. to guide the child
C. to lead the child
D. to educate the child
5. Teachers should present information to the students clearly and in interesting way, and relate this new information to the things students:
A. don’t know
B. already know
C. willing to know
D. not willing to know
6. The field of study concerned with the construction of thought processes, including remembering, problem solving, and decision-making is called___________?
C. Cognitive Development
7. The more parts of your brain you use, the more likely you are to __________ information.
8. The process of reasoning from one or more given statements to reach a logically certain conclusion is called___________?
A. Deductive Reasoning
B. Inductive Reasoning
C. Qualitative Reasoning
D. Quantitative Reasoning
9. Education is a process in which knowledge and skills are transferred?
A. from a few persons to few persons
B. from a few persons to a large number of people
C. from a few persons to the next generation
D. from a generation to the next generation
10. A Priori knowledge is knowledge that is known independently of_________?