431. Most important thing while writing on Whiteboard is __________?
(a) Writing Clear Words
(b) Writing Small words
(c) Writing Big Words
(d) Good Writing
432. You have a choice to choose one of the following professions. Which one you will choose for you?
433. Women teachers are good than male teachers at primary level because of ________________
(a) they are ready to work with low salary
(b) They do not get chances to be selected in other professions
(c) They are more patient with Children
(d) Higher Qualification is not needed in this profession
434. It is good to teach in Mother Language at primary level because ___________
(a) It is easy for students to understand
(b) It develops self-confidence in children
(c) It helps children in learning in natural atmosphere
(d) It is helpful in intellectual development
435. What is the main work of giving students Homework?
(a) to keep them busy at home
(b) to develop habit of self study
(c) to check how intelligent they are
(d) to check how much they care about study
436. How to teacher can motivate the students?
(a) by giving them suitable prizes
(b) giving them examples
(c) delivering motivational speech in class
(d) giving proper guidance
437. Why is Environmental education necessary for schools?
(a) to provide a job to teacher
(b) it is important part of life
(c) we can’t escape from environment
(d) to decrease environmental pollution
438. A Good Teacher should be ____________.
(d) all of them
439. If you fail to get a teacher job, what will you do next?
(a) will choose another profession
(b) keep applying for teaching
(c) start giving tuition at home
(d) will remain at home until get a job
440. While your lecture if a student asks an irrelevant question to the topic. What will be your reaction?
(a) Punish him considering it indiscipline act
(b) You will answer the question after the class
(c) You will allow him to ask irrelevant questions
(d) You will not allow him to ask such questions
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.