Multiple Question Answer is one of the best ways to test a student’s comprehension of a concept. Academic Task subject experts have prepared these Pedagogy MCQs based on current trends and practices. In this section, you will find the Complete Mcqs of Pedagogy/Education for NTS, KPPSC, FPSC, PPSC, SPSC, CSS, PMS, OTS, FTS. All these MCQs are also helpful for B.ED, M.ED, PST, CT, SST, PET, DD, and ATT education teachers. Here we cover the Philosophy of education, teaching techniques, and class management, etc.
21. The branch of philosophy focuses on the nature of reality is_________?
A. Connection ism
22. In education, __________ is used to make inference about the learning and development of students?
23. Educational psychology is concerned with the scientific study of____________?
B. philosophy of education
C. human learning
D. teaching methods
24. Progressive education emphasizes learning by___________?
25. According to famous philosophers, teaching is a/an__________?
26. According to John Dewey, which side of the educational process is the basis?
27. The role of teacher in inquiry-based learning is of___________?
D. formal authority
28. In cooperative learning method, the role of teacher is of__________?
C. facilitator and delegator
D. delegator and formal authority
29. Dialectic method of inquiry was contributed by___________?
D. John Dewey
30. The psycho motor domain involves___________?
D. physical movement
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.