811. Activity involves which of the following?
(A) Physical Action
(B) Mental Action
(C) Both A & B
(D) None of the above
812. When young learners seem to lose interest in a lesson, the teacher should:
A. Allow them to go out and play
B. Ask them to sleep for a while
C. Tell them a story
D. Ask them to sit quietly for sometime
813. The primary aim of teaching-learning English is to develop _______ .
A. expression skill
B. reading skill
C. conversation skill
D. Communication skill..
814. learners need to brainstorm ideas, organise them, draft, edit and revise their work. This is a process of ______.
815. Pause, stress and intonation are associated with _____.
D. silent reading
816. Holistic evaluation of the learner is done by ______.
A. Comprehensive and continuous evaluation
B. session and evaluation
C. Term evaluation
D. Unit evaluation
817. Which of the following is a faulty habit of silent reading ?
A. drawing inferences
B. Finding meaning of words through context
C. Progressive eye movements
D. Reading the text word per word
818. English in india is not taught as a _____.
A. foreign language
B. compulsory school
C. language of comprehension
D. language of communication
819. Grammar should be taught to _____.
A. help learners read English correctly
B. develop learner’s basic language skill
C. make learners know the rules of the language
D. help learner’s write english correctly
820. English is considered to be the second language in our state, bacause it is _______.
A. only available at home
B. only available in the school
C. available in the school and surroundings
D. available everywhere
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.