661. Heredity is Considered as a social Structure
662. The best method to study growth and development of the child is
a) Psychoanalytic Method
b) Comparative Method
c) Developmental Method
d) Statistical Method
663. A few students in your class are exceptionally bright, you will teach them
a) Along with the class
b) Along with higher classes
c) By using Enriched programmes
d) Only when they want
664. Who was the pioneer of Classical Conditioning?
665. One will have more chances of being successful as a teacher, if
(a) He belongs to the family of teachers
(b) He is trained in teaching
(c) He has ethical values and a good character
(d) He can organize his teaching material systematically and conveys the same effectively.
666. Students learn more from a teacher who is
(b) one who communicates his ideas precisely and clearly
(d) hard working
667. Majority of students in a large class are found dozing. There may be something wrong with
(a) the students concerned
(b) the teaching process
(c) the content taught
(d) the time of inst
668. A problem child has
(a) Pampering guardians
(b) Hereditary problems
(c) IQ problems
(d) Physical problems
669. Which of the following will make communication more effective ?
A. Cutting jokes in between
B. Using multi-sensory appeal
C. Speaking with high authority
D. Telling what is useful to the listeners
670. As people grow older, which of the following learning declines ?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.