951. Through which action children learn fast?
A. Facial expression
952. Process through which worth of any program is determined is called?
953. Textbook boards in all four provinces are responsible for?
(A) Monitoring student learning
(B) Developing curriculum
(C) Preparing textbooks
(D) Evaluating the students
954. Quality of decision is raised by?
(A) Democratic Administration
(B) Lasses fair administration
(C) Autocratic administration
(D) Modern administration
955. Casual leave is applied for?
(A) Academic work
(B) Personal work
(C) Longer period
(D) None of the above
956. Hilda Taba is expert in?
957. Inexpensive audia visual aid in presenting a lesson to the class is?
(A) Bulletin Board
(C) Flannel Board
(D) Chalk Board
958. According to John Dewey education is?
(A) Getting knowledge
(B) Learning to do by doing
(D) Preparation for life
959. In which type of research the teachers examine their own educational practice systematically is called?
960. Supervision is a contact between?
(A) Supervisor and Staff
(B) Supervisor and teachers
(C) Supervisor and students
(D) Supervisor and parents
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.