331. ___________ are visual frameworks to help the learner make connections between concepts?
A. Graphic representations
B. Graphic organizers
C. Graphic charts
D. None of these
332. According to Socrates, physical objects and events are ___________ of their ideal form?
333. When the topic or an area of a course contains a lot of information, it is recommended to use?
A. lecture method
B. inquiry-based method
C. cooperative method
D. assignment method
334. In your view, which one is the most important factor of teaching process?
A. Teaching materials
D. The environment of the class
335. In order to make memory level of teaching a success what should a teacher do?
A. Logical sequence should be there in the presentation of subject matter
B. Recall and rehearsal of the learn material should be done at short intervals
C. Subject matter should be meaningful and interesting before presenting it to pupils
D. All of the above
336. Which from the following should be used to increase correct responses and appropriate behavior?
337. Responses that produce a satisfying effect in a particular situation become __________ to occur again in that situation?
A. not likely
B. equally likely
C. less likely
D. more likely
338. Jean Piaget proposed ___________ stages of Cognitive Development?
339. “All who have meditated on the art of governing mankind have been convinced that the fate of empires depends on the education of youth.” This is the saying of___________?
D. John Locke
340. The concept of pragmatism in educational philosophy says that education should be about___________?
C. life and growth
D. shaping good citizens
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.